- RSS Channel Showcase 6484661
- RSS Channel Showcase 7025008
- RSS Channel Showcase 9868982
- RSS Channel Showcase 1294440
Articles on this Page
- 02/26/16--07:40: _Why You Need a Home...
- 03/04/16--07:19: _How to Protect Your...
- 03/10/16--09:19: _How to Manage Your ...
- 03/17/16--10:30: _Is Your Vehicle Rea...
- 03/21/16--09:47: _Have a Safe Holiday...
- 03/31/16--12:49: _How to Make Sense o...
- 04/08/16--08:08: _Carpooling, Ridesha...
- 04/15/16--08:30: _April is Distracted...
- 04/22/16--11:26: _How Can Tracy-Drisc...
- 04/28/16--12:24: _What is a Life Insu...
- 02/26/16--07:40: Why You Need a Home Inventory
- 03/04/16--07:19: How to Protect Yourself Against Uninsured Drivers
- 03/10/16--09:19: How to Manage Your Passwords
- 03/17/16--10:30: Is Your Vehicle Ready for Spring Break Travel?
- 03/21/16--09:47: Have a Safe Holiday with Family and Friends!
- 03/31/16--12:49: How to Make Sense of Life Insurance’s Lingo
- 04/08/16--08:08: Carpooling, Rideshare, Uber: How do they affect your insurance?
- 04/15/16--08:30: April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month!
- 04/22/16--11:26: How Can Tracy-Driscoll Help You?
- 04/28/16--12:24: What is a Life Insurance Beneficiary?
If your home would be burglarized, affected by a storm or damaged by a fire, could you list everything you owned? For most, the answer is probably not, and that’s why you need a home inventory. This list proves the value of your home’s contents, and impacts the payout your insurance company makes. [...]
Every state in the U. S. except for New Hampshire requires drivers to purchase insurance before they drive. Unfortunately, as many as one in five drivers do not purchase auto insurance reports the Insurance Research Council (IRC). If you’re in an accident with an uninsured driver, you get stuck with the [...]
Signing up for a new account somewhere is always a bit of a pain. You may have a basic password that you use for almost every account, but then this one says you need something that’s 16 characters long with three numbers, a capital letter and a symbol. How are you [...]
Now that winters’ almost over, you’re ready to take a break and hit the open road. Is your vehicle ready for spring break travel?Fill the Fluids
Windshield wiper fluid, coolant, oil and transmission fluids deplete quickly over the winter months. Fill them to the recommended level for your vehicle. Doing [...]
If you try to read your life insurance policy without an insurance agent, you’ll probably barely make it through the first page. Life insurance policies usually include a number of words that are difficult to understand. As always, Tracy-Driscoll is here to help you learn the jargon, so that you can [...]
Carpooling or Rideshare
Carpooling or rideshares are useful and effective with co-workers to save money on fuel costs or reduce your carbon footprint. You or other parents might carpool with your kids to school, sporting events or activities. Maybe you might even carpool with friends to the mall, book clubs [...]
Texting while driving is a serious problem on America’s roads. Seventy-one percent of young people say they have sent a text while driving. As a result, thousands of people die every year in crashes related to distract driving.
APRIL IS DISTRACTED DRIVING AWARENESS MONTH!
This post [...]
Tracy-Driscoll & Co., Inc. is an independent insurance firm with caring, energetic and dependable people and professionals. Tracy-Driscoll’s philosophy of service is uniquely dedicated to our policyholder’s needs. Our commitment is to the highest standards of excellence in all that we do, established on the firm basis of trust well-earned, individual [...]
When buying a life insurance policy, you are doing it because the policy’s death benefit will provide financial support to your loved ones and why you choose a beneficiary. Once you understand what a beneficiary is, then you’ll decide who you want that to be.
A beneficiary is the [...]